Do your weekends fly by too fast? Make your weekends that are unforgettable, soothing, and productive with these ten tips. Weekends always seem to go by swiftly, but they’re longer than we think. There are 60 hours between 6 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday alarm clock. Make A To-Do List. Just as you plan out your workweek on a daily schedule, work on the same lines for your weekends, too, except make it more fun.
1. Start the day slowly. Don't feel the need to hop right into anything on Saturday morning.
2. Sleep Well. To do anything actively, your body needs its quota of sleep...
3. Stay Off Social Media. We spend time doing the work week scrolling through social media, take a break and live through the movement on the weekend.
4. Meet up with your friends, we have been spending a lot of time in our home. Get out and plan an event with close friends.
5. Get outdoors, start exploring mother nature, plan a picnic, go on a hike. Ride a bike.
6. Make Time For You. Go to the spa, do something that makes you happen.
7. Do time yourself occasionally. Weekends are great for exploring. Make a bucket list of activities you'd like to try within a two-hour radius of your home.
8. Don't do too many chores. Chores increase to fill the available space. If you do them on weekdays, you'll spend less time doing chores simply because you have less time.
9. Since there are probably a lot of things that you have to get done throughout the week that you're doing more out of essential than passion, Sunday is the perfect time to dive back into something that you love.
10. Have a potluck dinner. Sometimes your way of thinking can make Sunday feel quicker since you're dreading Monday, but planning something fun for the end of the day can help the day feel a bit longer. Our plan? A low-key Sunday night potluck with a group of close friends to unwind your weekend and keep your spirits up before the week ahead.